hi

Hi I'm Cameron Staveley. I have been snowboarding for 7 years. This year I am moving to Breckendridge for 4 months. I will tell you what happens every week I'm here for. Hope you enjoy my blog



Thursday, December 23, 2010

PIPE COMP

This week we have been training at Breckenridge. It has been really busy as everyone is on holidays now for Christmas, so we have been hiking the jumps in Park Lane. I have improved a lot since we finished the season in Australia. I have got cab 5, back7 and front 5 off the  jumps.I have also competed in the Rocky Mountain series Halfpipe competition at Copper Mountain. I placed 1st in my division. On the day of the pipe comp it was really bad weather.  The pipe was slow so we all could not get out of the pipe as high as we normally would. I have had a great first couple of weeks riding. Happy Christmas.

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Cam, Good Luck over there

    Looking forward to you blog posts...

    See ya when you get back...

    Pete & Jacqui

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey gun kid, your blog is pretty tough and looks like ya having a sick time, hope you had a good new year and christmas have a good time from snowmobil p.s look at my blog i did for humanities www.turners-adventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you didnt write this cam..
    but well done

    ReplyDelete