hi

Hi I'm Cameron Staveley. I have been snowboarding for 7 years. This year I am moving to Breckendridge for 4 months. I will tell you what happens every week I'm here for. Hope you enjoy my blog



Wednesday, March 23, 2011

rev tour

This week we went up to mt snow to train for the rev tour. we got up to the mountain and did a lap really early to get in the pipe before if got to sloppy. the pipe was really good but it was only a 18foot half pipe so I wasn't used to it. i did a another lap then I tyred to put down my first run which was front 540 back 540 front 720 cab 180 air back 720 i got that really easy so I kept trying to get it higher. after about 4 runs I tyred to do a crippler for the first time I landed it but it was in the flat bottom so I work on that until lunch. the next day was pipe. I didn't go to well in pipe I fell on both of my runs. after the pipe i went over to the slope style course and trained there for the rest of the day. on Sunday it was raining badly for slope so there wasn't much speed on the course so I had to change my run instead of back flip front 3 back 3 I just did a back 3. i fell on  my second run but I still qualified tenth soon will be the nationals I will let you no how they go.

No comments:

Post a Comment