hi

Hi I'm Cameron Staveley. I have been snowboarding for 7 years. This year I am moving to Breckendridge for 4 months. I will tell you what happens every week I'm here for. Hope you enjoy my blog



Wednesday, March 23, 2011

us open 2011

This year we went to the us open for me and my brother Luke. I had to compete the day we arrived at Stratton. We had a few hours practice but I still wasn't used to the pipe.The pipe was really icy and hard to ride on. on my first run I did a really easy run which got me into 16th place in my heat. I was the second last person to drop for my heat so the pipe had started to become soft. I dropped in for my second run and nearly slid out so I couldn't get high enough out of the pipe to place any better. I came 16th in men's open in my heat. now I am off to mt snow for the rev tour let you know how I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment